hiring now: content writers
Join the team
Industry: Legal Education
Functional Area: Content, Editorial & Journalism
Role Category: Copy Writer/ Editor
Role: Junior Content Writer
Employment Type: Internship, Part Time, Contractual
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to write at least 2000-2500 words in a day.
- Should be able to write plagiarism free and error free content.
Read, research, fact check, verify and write innovative and original legal knowledge base articles from the given list of topics.
No strict submission deadlines. Work at your own leisure.*
- A certificate of recognition.
- Compensation: Rs. 3-8K per month.
- Author profile on the platform
You are required to submit 2 sample of your work. Your application will be evaluated based on these samples.
Make sure the content is WELL FORMATTED, PLAGARISM FREE, YOUR OWN, and at least 1000 WORDS!
Things to keep handy:
- 2 examples of content written by you in PDF form
- PII such as Name, Email and Phone Number